Sunday, April 27, 2014

How Tom Hiddleston saved my life PART I

This is extremely hard for me to admit. So, if you're one of the few that actually read this, feel very lucky.

It all started last year about in September. I have this horrible flaw, where I let myself get attached to and care about someone that will never care about me the same way. I had a panic attack as I walked out of work. quite honestly, one of the scariest things I have ever experienced. I couldn't breathe. Am I being dramatic enough?

 This February, something horrible happened between someone who I thought was my best friend, and a guy that I've basically been in love with since I met him about 3 years ago. The thing is, I'm so terrified of rejection that I've never told him my true feelings. Boy do I regret that now. I constantly have a battle going on in my head of "maybe if you'd said something to him... maybe if you had never trusted said 'friend' with your feelings about him... maybe, maybe, maybe." Maybe doesn't solve anything when said horrible thing has already happened, but do you think I realized that as I was crying myself to sleep every night? Absolutely not.

I told myself every night that my world was collapsing around me  and there was nothing I could do about it.

Now, as I was yelling at myself that I needed to be happy, and thinking it would never happen... Maybe I was meant to always be sad, to always be disappointed in humanity, I stumbled upon this video of Tom Hiddleston, which I had seen before but never really payed attention to:


Do yourself a favor and watch it at least once, and then, watch it again and really listen to what that wonderful man has to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment